System Requirements for GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud
Operating Systems for BIMcloud 2018.2.1
Recommended Operating Systems
Compatible, but not tested Operating Systems
Incompatible systems (BIMcloud cannot be installed)
- The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems
- Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported
Hardware for BIMcloud 2018.2.1
The required specifications may vary and can be different from the below recommendations based on the hosted data and the usage pattern. Get in touch with our local team to identify the best setup for your workload.
- BIMcloud Manager, BIMcloud Server, BIMcloud Delta Cache: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- BIMcloud Manager: 8 GB is recommended
- BIMcloud Server and BIMcloud Delta Cache: 16 GB or more is recommended
Hard disk space:
- BIMcloud Manager: 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation. Maintain the minimum of 50 GB of free space for standard operation.
- BIMcloud Server: 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project. Maintain a minimum of 100 GB of free space for standard operation.
- BIMcloud Delta Cache: 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 50 GB is required for the caches. (default setting)
You can find more details about recommended hardware on Help Center.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 11
- Your network has to accommodate HTTP 1.1 standard.
- It is recommended to configure Fully Qualified Domain Names for all BIMcloud components
- The network ports used by BIMcloud needs to be open on all related firewalls. The default ports are:
- BIMcloud Manager: 22000
- BIMcloud Server: 22001
- BIMcloud Delta Cache: 9921
- In case of having a HTTP proxy, make sure the BIMcloud traffic gets bypassed
For more details visit Help Center.
You will need a CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to run the BIMcloud products.