GRAPHISOFT BIM Curriculum
GRAPHISOFT offers teachers and university lecturers a full-fledged BIM Curriculum to support the education of students, young architects and building industry professionals. This unique educational resource includes 12 seminar lectures supplemented by Lecture Notes and Teachers Notes to cover a full semester.
223 Slidesin 12 Powerpoint files
142 Pagesin 12 PDF files
28 Pagesin 1 PDF file
12 Lecturesfor one semester
- language: English
- presentations: 12 PowerPoint files, 223 slides total
- lecture notes: 12 PDF documents, 142 pages total
- teachers notes: 1 PDF document, 28 pages
- extent: One semester (12 lectures)
The presentation materials introduce the conceptual background of BIM, rather than comparing the capabilities of commercial software solutions. The lectures cover various topics, such as how BIM changes the architectural design workflow, construction coordination or sustainable design. The first lecture provides a generic overview of the fundamentals of architectural representation and as such it is intended for those who want to learn about BIM without having a professional architectural background.
Table of Contents
The following presentations are included in the package:
- Architectural Representation
- The BIM Concept
- Computer Modeling
- Computer Visualization
- Publish your Work!
- Construction Coordination
- Sustainable Design
- Parametric Object Technology
- Computer-aided Manufacturing
- Microsoft PowerPoint for the presentations
- PDF reader application for the documents
Even if your school is not yet teaching ARCHICAD, students can still learn the program through the ARCHICAD Training Series.
The Training Series is a self-paced, five-part guide to learning ARCHICAD independently.
Learning ARCHICAD has never been easier!